Academic and Scholar Search Engines and Sources
Academic and Scholar Search Engines and Sources http://WhitePapers.VirtualPrivateLibrary.net/Scholar.pdf
Internet Annotated Link Dataset Compilation titled “Academic and Scholar Search Engines and Sources” is a 67 page research paper listing selected resources both new and existing that will help anyone who is attempting to find academic and scholarly information and knowledge available on the Internet. Each source is described along with the URL address than can be accessed. It is freely available as a .pdf file (433KB) at the above link from the Virtual Private Library™ and authored by Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. [Updated: October 1, 2014]. Other white papers are available by clicking here.
© 2014 Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.
- Awareness Watch Newsletter V12N11 November 2014
- Awareness Watch Talk Show for Saturday October 25, 2014 at 2:00pm EDT – ShoppingBots
- Lockify – Securely Send Private Information To Anyone
- Updated>eCommerce Resources
- EFF Releases – Protect Yourself From Electronic Spying with “Surveillance Self-Defense