Category Posts Navigation

One Million by One Million

Posted by Marcus Zillman


One Million by One Million

One Million by One Million is a global initiative that aims to nurture a million entrepreneurs to reach a million dollars each in annual revenue and beyond by 2020, thereby creating a trillion dollars in global GDP and ten million jobs. Silicon Valley entrepreneur and strategy consultant Sramana Mitra founded 1M/1M to create a framework for Capitalism 2.0, which she envisions as distributed, democratic capitalism. The program was born out of her 2010 New Year Resolution. They offer a case-study-based online educational program, video lectures, lean, capital-efficient methodology guidance, online strategy consulting at public and private roundtables, as well as introductions to customers, channel partners and investors (pre-seed, seed, angel, VC, bank, alternative financing). The public roundtable is a free program accessible from anywhere in the world. The rest of the services are for their paying members only. Please note that they focus on business strategy and execution; capital is optional, and may or may not be appropriate for your particular business. Less than 1% of businesses that seek funding are actually fundable. However, they are perfectly happy to help the other 99% build sustainable businesses as well, irrespective of fundability or interest in external financing. This has been added to Entrepreneurial Resources Subject Tracer™.

Leave a Reply

Facebook Comments

Browse Categories

AwarenessWatch Newsletter