Combinatorica is an international journal of the János Bolyai Mathematical Society. It publishes research papers on a variety of areas of combinatorics and the theory of computing, with particular emphasis on general techniques and unifying principles.
Coverage in Combinatorica includes:
* combinatorial structures (graphs, hypergraphs, matroids, designs, permutation groups)
* combinatorial optimization
* combinatorial aspects of geometry and number theory
* algorithms in combinatorics and related fields
* computational complexity theory
* randomization and explicit construction in combinatorics and algorithms.